Redmond School District strives to be a trustworthy steward of the tax payer’s investment in education. Please click the links below to access the approved budget documents for each year. For more comprehensive information or questions, please feel free to call the District Fiscal Services Department at 541-923-5437.
2017-2018 Budget Process
Notice – April 26, 2017 – Budget Committee Meeting
A public meeting of the Budget Committee of Redmond School District No. 2J, Deschutes County, State of Oregon, to discuss the budget for the fiscal year July 1, 2017 to June 30, 2018, will be held on the 26th day of April, 2017, at 5:30pm in the Board Room at the School District Administration Office at 145 SE Salmon Drive, Redmond, Oregon. The purpose of the meeting is to receive the budget message.
A copy of the budget document may be inspected or obtained at the Budget Committee meeting or after April 26, 2017 at the School District Administration Office at 145 SE Salmon Drive, Redmond, Oregon, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. The document will also be available on-line at http://www.redmondschools.org/departments/fiscal-services/budget-information/.
This is a public meeting where deliberation of the Budget Committee will take place. Listed below are the times and place of additional Budget Committee meetings that will be held to take public comment, if and as needed. Any person may appear at the meetings and discuss the proposed programs with the Budget Committee.
Additional Budget Committee Meetings: May 10 and May 24, 2017. These meetings will be held at the District Office at 5:30pm. Meetings may conclude on May 10, 2017 if the Budget Committee takes action to approve the 2017-18 Proposed Budget.
2017-18 Budget Committee Members:
RSD Board Members
- Rick Bailey, Chair
- Tim Carpenter, Vice Chair
- Travis Bennett, Director
- Shawn Hartfield, Director
- Johnny Corbin, Director
- Michael Baumgartner
- Eryn Buermann
- Ed Danielson
- Thomas Kemper
- Melissa McVay
School District Executive/Support Staff
- Mike McIntosh, Superintendent
- Linda Seeberg, Executive Director of Academic Programs
- Martha Hinman, Executive Director of Student Services
- David Burke, Director of Secondary Education
- Anthony Pupo, Director of Support Services
- Lynn Evans, Director of Human Resources
- Kathy Steinert, Director of Fiscal Services
- Wanda Tigard, Accounting Supervisor
- Vicki Avila, Financial Analyst
- Rainier Butler, Public Information Officer
- Gina Blanchette, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent and Board
Adopted Budget Documents