My vision for Redmond School District is to help create a collection of learning options that meet the needs of each child. We must capture the individual needs and address them whether social, academic or emotional. We must move our students to a place where they desire participation in their own education and find much success in the process. We must empower educators to move swiftly and decisively. We must allow tradition to fuel innovation in the classroom. We must enjoy what we do every day. We cannot be blown by the winds of change simply for change sake, but fully endorse the whole child and the ever changing culture of education.
Our mission then is to “Make success possible for every student!”
- Hard work
- Quality communication
- Progress toward our goals
- Compliance with rules, regulation and expectations
- Success for each employee
- Positive relationships
- Good stewardship of available resources
- Unrelenting support for each other
- Political savvy – navigating the quagmire successfully
- Thoughts and ideas of others
- Community support and buy-in
- Positive attitude
- A belief that it can be done and done well
- Clear and established goals
- A lasting legacy
- Incredible customer service
I am committed to:
- Supporting each and every student.
- Supporting each and every team member.
- Supporting families.
- Supporting the community of Redmond.
- Providing options for students and families.
- Elevating the level of success for ALL.
- Providing a high quality high functioning work environment for team members.
- Providing necessary and meaningful professional development.
- Providing the tools necessary for all to do their best work.
- Being a wise steward of fiscal and human resources.
- The Strategic Plan
- Building capacity in others to do great work.
My vision is….
- To foster an educational environment rich in substance and grounded in collaboration and cooperation
- To foster an educational environment that promotes creativity and innovation
- To foster an educational environment that encourages and supports positive relationships
- To foster an educational environment that allows multiple paths toward success
- To foster an educational environment where team members find trust and support
- To foster an educational environment where success is not only possible, but guaranteed for every student